CERVICAL CHIROPRACTIC DEVICE - NECKPOUCH™ 50% Off
FREE UK/IRELAND SHIPPING
DO YOU SUFFER FROM CHRONIC NECK PAIN?
Many people suffer from neck pain for different reasons. Some have injuries, either from an accident or from heavy lifting, others have poor sleeping posture or strenuous jobs, while others have become accustomed to using modern technology, which is simply not designed for human comfort today.
NECKPOUCH™ CERVICAL TRACTION TECHNOLOGY HELPS:
- Relieves neck pain, upper back stiffness, and headaches.
- Restores the natural curve of the neck
- Reduces neck protrusion
- Decompresses and hydrates discs in the neck and upper back regions
- Corrects forward head and neck posture
- Control joint pain, sprains, and spasms
- Relieve bulging cervical discs or herniated discs
- Relieve pinched nerves
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Helps treat whiplash injuries
- Loosens muscles and stretches the neck
- Helps avoid dangerous surgeries and reduces the frequency of doctor visits
- Saves time and money
Is a cervical traction tool for home use, designed to treat different types and causes of neck pain, tension, and stiffness.
The device helps relax the muscles, which can significantly relieve pain and stiffness while increasing flexibility. It is also used to treat and flatten bulging or herniated discs.
Completely SAFE with ZERO medications, Neckpouch™ relieves pain, and fatigue relaxes neck muscles, and helps treat degenerated, bulging, and herniated cervical discs.
HOW NeckPouch™ REDUCES NECK PAIN
NeckPouch™ gently stretches the neck helps hydrate the discs, increases blood circulation, releases muscle tension, and is designed to restore the natural curve of the neck.
NeckPouch™ works with three functions;
1. Cervical neck traction
2. Suboccipital muscle stimulation
True cervical traction creates an expansion between the head and neck, separating the vertebrae to relieve pressure between the discs or from the compressed nerve, stretching the joints and surrounding muscles, and improving blood circulation.
- Relieves pressure on pinched nerves.
- Decompresses the discs.
- Improves neck and shoulder posture.
This aids recovery and can reverse significant damage to the neck region. The result is long-term relief from neck pain and muscle discomfort.
THE PERFECT STRETCH
The NeckPouch™ has 2 positions, the convex side provides a reduced amount of traction and is ideal for someone with chronic neck pain and neck stiffness.
The concave side provides the most stretch and should be worked on when first starting to use the NeckPouch™.